Monday, December 1, 2008

THANKSGIVING









We went to North Carolina for Thanksgiving. We were there Wednesday - Sunday. Thanksgiving dinner was at my Aunt & Uncle's house, there were 20 people. Friday the girls went to movies and saw Four Christmases & then out to lunch. Saturday the guys went to movies and saw another movie. (Forgot what they saw.) We went shopping a bunch though out weekend. Steve & TJ got me my christmas gifts. A new printer (scanner / copier / printer) and a new camera. He gave it to me early so we can use it when we go to Hawaii in less then two weeks. Steve & Christina went and saw Kara's college. We had a great weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time. Did you like the movie? I'm thinking about going to see it.

Susie PSU said...

That does sound like a funny movie. I love Reese Witherspoon!

Anonymous said...

cute family pictures :) Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Very nice family pictures!
I love the Fall season :)