Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TJ lost another tooth

At our dentist appt the dentist yesterday dentist said TJ had a loose tooth. Did we want her to pull it? I said no thanks, TJ can work on it and get it out. She said she would give it a month, but mid Decemebr if it wasn't out it needed to be pulled. It might cause problems for the big tooth trying to come in. So Steve and I decided the week before Hawaii if not gone we would make a dentist appt to have it pulled. I told TJ to work on it, wiggle it big time. If he could get it out by December that would save us money. But if he couldn't get it out, we would take him to dentist to get it out. He went to bed at 9:00 p.m. last night. 9:45 p.m. I hear him running down stairs to Steve & I room. He had lost his tooth. I was truly amazed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow thats funny!